Searchpoint Optima Plus is an infrared point Hydrocarbon gas detector certified for use in potentially explosive atmospheres. The unit’s infrared detection principle offers the fastest speed of response and fail-to-safe operation, ensuring that your plant is compliant, your personnel are protected and your production process can deliver maximum uptime.
Offshore oil and gas platforms, floating production storage and offloading (FPSO) vessels, tankers, onshore oil and gas terminals, refineries, LNG/LPG bottling plants, gas compressor/metering stations, gas turbine power plants, solvent printing and coating plants.
- Optional HART® over 4-20mA output
- Can detect a wide range of hydrocarbon gases including solvents
- Increased reliability with no moving parts
- Increased false alarm rejection
- Increased uptime with contaminated optics warning
- Dynamic Heating Control ensures condensation free optics
- Certified to many hazardous area classification schemes including: UL, CSA, ATEX, IECEx and more